Follow us on Facebook and TwitterFollow @pcaggr
Registration will open at 6:30 PM on October 29th (Friday) for PCA members driving PORSCHE CARS ONLY and can be accessed by visiting the registration website directly at https://msreg.com/2021ggrax9. Registration for non-Porsche drivers will open on October 31st (Sunday). Additional registration information is available at the event website.
- Participation in this event is limited to 75 attendees.
- Registration fees are $100 for this event for everyone.
- SA or M type helmets with Snell approval SA2010 or newer helmets are required to participate in our autocross events. Loaner helmets will be available.
- Drivers competing for year end CLASS TROPHY are required to participate in five or more events in their class to qualify. Drivers competing for year end PAX TROPHY are required to participate in five or more events in ANY competing class to qualify. Current points standing is available at Autocross Results | PCA Golden Gate Region (pca-ggr.org). Red color in Class Standings and PAX Standings tabs implies requirements have not met.
– Himanshu Patel on behalf of GGR AX Team (email@example.com)
PORSCHE REDWOOD CITY – GGR CONCOURS
Presented by Golden Gate Region, Porsche Club of America, the concours is a 2021 Zone 7 Competition
Registration website http://msreg.com/2021ggr-concours-5
Series information https://zone7.pca.org/concours/
Check-in begins at 8:00 AM
Judging begins at 10:00 AM
Awards begin at 2:00 PM
Net proceeds will be donated to charity
Judging Entry Fee: $40.00 per car
(Display cars are welcome this year)
Doors open at 9:00 AM. No masks are required by the venue.
The brunch welcomes all Porsches for a great breakfast and social mixer (formerly called Boxster Brunch). Getting there through the mountains above Woodside is really half the fun and the omelets are voluminous…check it out. The first Porsche Brunch resumes on August 7th. Make sure to introduce yourselves to the coordinator and long-time Boxster owner Carol Grialou when you get there.
Latest Blog Post
Porsche Club of America Golden Gate Region Board of Directors Meeting Minutes September 16, 2021 Attendance: President – Ed Hunter Vice President – Scott Kalkin Secretary – Howard Yao Treasurer – Canyon Chan Membership – Michael Sherman Social – Kate Efremova Autocross – Himanshu Patel Motoring – not present Track[…]Read More »
- The Club