Follow us on Facebook and TwitterFollow @pcaggr
Doors open at 9:00 AM. No masks are required by the venue.
The brunch welcomes all Porsches for a great breakfast and social mixer (formerly called Boxster Brunch). Getting there through the mountains above Woodside is really half the fun and the omelets are voluminous…check it out. The first Porsche Brunch resumes on August 7th. Make sure to introduce yourselves to the coordinator and long-time Boxster owner Carol Grialou when you get there.
PCA GGR Autocross #8 event will be held on Sunday October 3rd at COW PALACE.
Registration will open at 6:30 PM on September 24th (Friday) for PCA members driving PORSCHE CARS ONLY and can be accessed by visiting the registration website directly at https://msreg.com/2021ggrax8. Space permitting, registration for non-Porsche drivers will open on September 26th (Sunday).
- Participation in this event is limited to 75 attendees.
- Registration fees are $125 for this event. Early Bird Discounts of up to $25 is available until September 25th to PCA members and attendees driving their Porsches at the event.
- SA or M type helmets with Snell approval SA2010 or newer helmets are required to participate in autocross events. Loaner helmets will be available.
- Drivers competing for year end CLASS TROPHY are required to participate in more than half the total number of events in their class to qualify. Drivers competing for year end PAX TROPHY are required to participate in more than half the total number of events in ANY competing class to qualify.
– Himanshu Patel on behalf of GGR AX Team
Latest Blog Post
In the Zone July 2021 By: Collin Fat, Zone 7 Representative Sacramento Valley Region firstname.lastname@example.org Photos by Collin Fat California Lifts COVID Restrictions Effective June 15th: The California Department of Public Health has eliminated numerous COVID-19 restrictions effective June 15. The color-coded tier system for reopening businesses will be eliminated,[…]Read More »
- The Club