Follow us on Facebook and TwitterFollow @pcaggr
PCA Golden Gate Region is proud to host this unforgettable Porsche Event and cordially invites all Regions and the Public to join us for an experience of a lifetime.
Join the Festivities! Be part of the Opening of the Event:
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm H’orderves and cocktails in the breath-taking Rodin Galleries for the debut of “The Three Graces” to the music of Chopin and Schubert with a delectable array of appetizers, full hosted Bar and Signature cocktails.Appetizers include:
- Dungeness Crab Daikon Roll
- Oaxacan Grilled Chicken Masa Basket, Salsa Roja, Guacamole Crema
- BT Popper-Grape Tomato Stuffed with Bacon, Garlic Aioli
- Truffled Mushroom Arancini, Parmesan Emulsion
- Mini Fava Bean, Cotija and Lemon Kale Taco-Pickled Fresno Chili
- Quinoa Tofu Sesame Cake, Cilantro Pineapple Chutney
Choose from Three Main Course Options:
- Dijon Mustard and Shallot Crusted Filet of Beef,Gruyere Potato Gratin, Haricot Verts, Glazed Carrots, paris Mushrooms, Dijon Mustard Sauce
- Roasted Filet of Loch Duart Salmon, Savoy Cabbage, Parslied Potatoes, Petit Carrot and Zucchini, Horseradish Beurre Blanc
- Wild Mushroom & Caramelized Onion Ravioli, Cipollini Onion, Shaved Parmesan, Chives, Smokey Tomato Onion Sauce (Vegetarian Option)
All Accompanied with Baskets of Artisan Breads.
Dessert is Classic Opera Cake Tranche, Raspberry Smear & Crushed Hazelnut.
Coffee and Hot Tea Service.
Latest Blog Post
Board Meeting Minutes November 27, 2018 Present: John Celona, Serena Cheng, Brian Emmett, Michael Griffin, Robert Habibi, Ed Hunter, Brad Kellett, Jim McClelland, Marianne Merritt, Bryan Phan, Michael Sherman Call to Order: The meeting was called to order at 6:49 pm. Call for agenda changes: None Call for calendar changes: The[…]Read More »
- The Club