Our Driver’s Education/Timed Runs events let you get in touch with the high performance side of your car. Our weekend events at local race tracks emphasize safety and fun. As part of the weekend, you have the opportunity to drive on the track alone, for several laps, against the clock. Club racers run under PCA National guidance and rules.
- Getting Started: Driver Education/Timed Runs or Club Racing
- GGR Tech form to take to the track
- In car videos from Howard Yao, Track Chair and Sean O’Boyle, CDI featuring the tracks we visit.
- GGR Time Trial Handbook
- GGR Instructor Information
- Track venues (Maps and descriptions for each turn)
- Get your car tech’d by a qualified individual
- GGR Autocross, Driver Education & Time trial Rules
- PCA National Minimum Safety Standards
- TTDE – Car numbers
- Key Track Contacts