2022 GGR Autocross #5 at Crows Landing
Add to Calendar
NOTE: UPDATED LOCATION – CROWS LANDING
GGR-PCA AX #5: Sunday, July 31, 2022 @ NASA Crows Landing Airport sponsored by Porsche Redwood City
Note: PCA GGRAX Covid Procedures will be in effect to ensure the safety of all participants.
- Registration fee for this event is $90
- July 22 – Early Bird Registration open at 6:30 PM only for PCA members driving their Porsches to the event (non-Porsche drivers including non-PCA members may register during Open Registration).
- $15 Early Bird discount is available for PCA members driving a Porsche
- July 24 – Open Registration including non-Porsche drivers. New non-PCA members need to be cleared with AX chair prior to registration.
- Registration closes at midnight on Wednesday, July 27thor when limit of 80 participants is reached.
- This is an all day event. Morning only or afternoon only participants are not allowed.
- Ride sharing: At least one person in a car with multiple riders is required to be a GGR Autocross instructor.
- Walk-in registration will be permitted ON-SITE at the day of event pending availability. Mobile device and MSR user account are required on-site for registration. Cash will not be accepted at the event.
- Location for this event is NASA
- Live timing during the event will available at the GGR live timing web site: PCA GGR Live Timing Website
- More information on GGR Autocross can be found at the official web site: PCA GGR Autocross Website
- GGR car classification information can be found at the GGR web site: PCA GGR Autocross Rules and Forms
- Speedwaiver site location for this event (for visitors): https://pcaggrax.speedwaiver.com/utczm
- We plan to start this event at 8 AM – one hour earlier than normal, to beat the heat. Expect to be done with two run sessions for everyone by 2 PM.