January 2018 Zone 7 report
By Sandy Provasi, Zone 7 Representative
The Zone 7 Website has being updated and refreshed to make room for articles and photos. Thanks to Richard Chew for our ever expanding and changing website. Richard not only does the Zone 7 site, he also does the Sierra Nevada Region website.
Now is the time to start planning your next trip with your Porsche. Watch for updates on Parade Registration for Lake of the Ozarks, July 8-14th. Also registration for Treffen to New Mexico is the place to be this spring. In May we will see the return of CRAB by the Sacramento Valley Region. Look to the Zone website for more info on CRAB. And the Shasta Region tour will surely sell out so check the Zone 7 site (zone7.pca.org) for info.
Final calendar dates for the Zone 7 Autocross and Concours series will be on the website too. Now is the time to mark your calendar and plan on sharping your driving skills at one of the many autocrosses. You might want to work on cleaning and caring for your Porsche. Plan on coming out to one of the many Concours events and visiting with others who are hooked on preservation.
Up coming events:
- Zone 7 Concours School at Porsche of Livermore April 15th
- Zone 7 Autocross weekend at Marina, Loma Prieta and Golden Gate Regions, April 21st-22nd
- Zone 7 Autocross School, Marina, April 28th-29th
- Zone 7 Sierra-Desert-Pacific Tour, Postponed
- Treffen Tamaya, Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico, April 25th-29th
- CRAB 37-Sacramento Valley Region, May 18th-20th
- Shasta Region Tour- June 8th-11th
- Lake of the Ozarks Porsche Parade, Tan-Tar-A Resort, Osage Beach, Mo, July 8th-14th
- Werks Reunion, Corral de Tierra, August 24th
- Rennsport Reunion VI, Laguna Seca, September 27th-30th