Autocross (Zone 7 Event)
Marina Municipal AIRPORT-OAR
781 Neeson Rd, Marina, CA 93933
Registering on-line gets you a $15 discount over on-site registration.
To register: Information will be posted on Motorsportreg.com a few weeks prior to the event.
Are you new to PCA and this is your first autocross? As a new member and new autocrosser welcome, we’d like to treat you to your first event and waive the registration fee. Email Andrew to arrange for a discount code to use on Motorsportreg.com.
Pre-event, on-line registration prices, to be paid through MotorsportReg:
- PCA members driving a Porsche: $55
- PCA members driving a non-Porsche: $65
- Non-members driving a Porsche: $65
- Non-members driving a non-Porsche: $80
We reserve the right to verify PCA membership at registration. Please bring your PCA membership card to ensure your discount.
On-site registration will be available the morning of the event from 7:30 am to 8:30 am. On-site registration prices:
- PCA members driving a Porsche: $70
- PCA members driving a non-Porsche: $80
- Non-members driving a Porsche: $80
- Non-members driving a non-Porsche: $95
You can also register for just the afternoon run sessions. On-site afternoon registration is open from 12 noon to 12:30 pm. However, the price is the same as running the full day, so it will be cheaper for you and better for us if you go ahead and register on-line.
Our events are open to the following participants only:
- Anyone participating in a Porsche, PCA member or not
- PCA members driving any car model
- Invited guests of PCA members with prior approval from the Autocross Chair. Please email email@example.com for prior approvals.
The location for this event is Marina Airport.
- Gates open at 7:00 am
- Registration and course walk 7:30 am to 8:30 am
- Mandatory Drivers meeting at 8:45 am
- First car on course: 9:00 am
- Note: All times are estimated
Cars will be tech inspected in the paddock before the drivers meeting or on grid.
If you don’t have a permanent number already assigned by GGR or Zone 7, a car number will be automatically assigned to you. If you’ve run with us before, you’ll likely be assigned the same number.
A list of driver/car# will be emailed to the registrants one day before the event.
Andrew Blyholder & Elaine Macey
GGR Autocross Chairs