Main St & Navy Way
Alameda, CA 94501
Registering on-line gets you a $15 discount over on-site registration.
To register: Information will be posted on Motorsportreg.com a few weeks prior to the event.
Are you new to PCA and this is your first autocross? As a new member and new autocrosser welcome, we’d like to treat you to your first event and waive the registration fee. Email Andrew to arrange for a discount code to use on Motorsportreg.com.
Pre-event, on-line registration prices, to be paid through MotorsportReg:
- PCA members driving a Porsche: $50
- PCA members driving a non-Porsche: $60
- Non-members driving a Porsche: $60
- Non-members driving a non-Porsche: $75
We reserve the right to verify PCA membership at registration. Please bring your PCA membership card to ensure your discount.
On-site registration will be available the morning of the event from 7:30 am to 8:30 am. On-site registration prices:
- PCA members driving a Porsche: $65
- PCA members driving a non-Porsche: $75
- Non-members driving a Porsche: $75
- Non-members driving a non-Porsche: $90
You can also register for just the afternoon run sessions. On-site afternoon registration is open from 12 noon to 12:30 pm. However, the price is the same as running the full day, so it will be cheaper for you and better for us if you go ahead and register on-line.
Our events are open to the following participants only:
- Anyone participating in a Porsche, PCA member or not
- PCA members driving any car model
- Invited guests of PCA members with prior approval from the Autocross Chair. Please email email@example.com for prior approvals.
The location for this event is Alameda Point. We use a decommissioned runway on the former Alameda Navel Air Station. The site doesn’t have a formal address, but if you set your GPS to the intersection of Main Street and Navy Way in Alameda, CA, you’ll get there. Just past that intersection, Main Street dead ends at a chain link fence with a gate. Access to the site is through that gate.
- Gates open at 7:00 am
- Registration and course walk 7:30 am to 8:30 am
- Mandatory Drivers meeting at 8:45 am
- First car on course: 9:00 am
- Note: All times are estimated
Cars will be tech inspected in the paddock before the drivers meeting or on grid.
If you don’t have a permanent number already assigned by GGR or Zone 7, a car number will be automatically assigned to you. If you’ve run with us before, you’ll likely be assigned the same number.
A list of driver/car# will be emailed to the registrants one day before the event.
Andrew Blyholder & Elaine Macey
GGR Autocross Chairs