2021 GGR Autocross #9 at Cow Palace
6200 Geneva Avenue
Registration will open at 6:30 PM on October 29th (Friday) for PCA members driving PORSCHE CARS ONLY and can be accessed by visiting the registration website directly at https://msreg.com/2021ggrax9. Registration for non-Porsche drivers will open on October 31st (Sunday). Additional registration information is available at the event website.
- Participation in this event is limited to 75 attendees.
- Registration fees are $100 for this event for everyone.
- SA or M type helmets with Snell approval SA2010 or newer helmets are required to participate in our autocross events. Loaner helmets will be available.
- Drivers competing for year end CLASS TROPHY are required to participate in five or more events in their class to qualify. Drivers competing for year end PAX TROPHY are required to participate in five or more events in ANY competing class to qualify. Current points standing is available at Autocross Results | PCA Golden Gate Region (pca-ggr.org). Red color in Class Standings and PAX Standings tabs implies requirements have not met.
– Himanshu Patel on behalf of GGR AX Team (email@example.com)