2019 Porsche Winter Gala
January 12, 2019 @ 6:00 pm – 10:30 pm
Legion of Honor
100 34th Avenue
PCA Golden Gate Region is proud to host this unforgettable Porsche Event and cordially invites all Regions and the Public to join us for an experience of a lifetime.
Join the Festivities! Be part of the Opening of the Event:
5:30 pm Arrive promptly in your Porsche for preferred PORSCHES ONLY Parking to participate in the “CIRCLE OF LIGHT”.
6:00 pm Gala kick off with GGR President Brad Kellett, with A Spectacle of Light will feature a curated collection of Luxury/Concours Porsches on parade.
Entertainment commences with Bay Area Theatre Critic’s award director and internationally acclaimed choreographer Bubba Gong’s world premiere of “The Emperor’s Waltz” in dramatic Peacock Imperial robe featuring Fans, Flags, and Sword to the music of Tchaikowsky and Strauss with martial artist Persian Olympian in Taekwando, classically trained Russian Ballerina, and award winning Dancers.
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm H’orderves and cocktails in the breath-taking Rodin Galleries for the debut of “The Three Graces” to the music of Chopin and Schubert with a delectable array of appetizers, full hosted Bar and Signature cocktails.Appetizers include:
- Dungeness Crab Daikon Roll
- Oaxacan Grilled Chicken Masa Basket, Salsa Roja, Guacamole Crema
- BT Popper-Grape Tomato Stuffed with Bacon, Garlic Aioli
- Truffled Mushroom Arancini, Parmesan Emulsion
- Mini Fava Bean, Cotija and Lemon Kale Taco-Pickled Fresno Chili
- Quinoa Tofu Sesame Cake, Cilantro Pineapple Chutney
Complimentary drinks include Red & White Wines, Sparkling Water, and Special cocktails featuring the famed “Turbo Carrera” Martini by The Power Chef and champagne inspired signature cocktail: “The Saffron S”.
8:00 pm – 10:30 pm Elegant, gourmet 3-course dinner and Awards Ceremony in the Legion Cafe will start with “Drive the World ….PORSCHE” performance with a Samba beat and colorful troupe of dancers!
Choose from Three Main Course Options:
- Dijon Mustard and Shallot Crusted Filet of Beef,Gruyere Potato Gratin, Haricot Verts, Glazed Carrots, paris Mushrooms, Dijon Mustard Sauce
- Roasted Filet of Loch Duart Salmon, Savoy Cabbage, Parslied Potatoes, Petit Carrot and Zucchini, Horseradish Beurre Blanc
- Wild Mushroom & Caramelized Onion Ravioli, Cipollini Onion, Shaved Parmesan, Chives, Smokey Tomato Onion Sauce (Vegetarian Option)
All Accompanied with Baskets of Artisan Breads.
Dessert is Classic Opera Cake Tranche, Raspberry Smear & Crushed Hazelnut.
Coffee and Hot Tea Service.
Dinner will be accompanied by Presentation of GGR Autocross and Region Awards plus Door Prizes!!
A Grand Finale will capture the majesty of Lion dancing, a Chinese cultural tradition since the Han Dynasty (180-230 A.D.) featuring America’s Got Talent Semi-finalist LION DANCE ME in the Courtyard climaxing the evening with an Imperial Summit with the Presidents (past and present) of All Porsche Regions with “The Last Emperor.”
$250 per person for an Incredible All-Inclusive Porsche Package